What causes severe headache during pregnancy?
yes she can..
Hello xxxxxxxxxxxx, Welcome to HCM,
I've gone through your query and understand your concern for your wife..
Yes, Paracetamol is the safest analgesic at this point of time for her, she can take Dolo 650mg, after some food, but please make sure not to exceed more than twice to thrice daily after food..also remain well hydrated by drinking a lot of water and stay rested..
Wish her the best of health..
Best of luck to both of you..
Your most welcome..
Welcome back xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
Your most welcome Dear,
If there's no further queries, then please close the discussion and rate the service for other users and future references..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes severe headaches daily
- What causes severe headaches and sprained neck during pregnancy
- What is the cause and treatment for severe headaches
- What causes severe headaches during the menopause
- What causes severe headaches and extremely tired during pregnancy
- What is the cause of severe headache and vomiting
- Severe headaches during pregnancy
- What could be the cause for severe headache
- What causes a severe headache
- Severe headaches in the afternoon what is the cause