What causes severe headache and imbalance issues?
Causes may be several, medical evaluation needed.
Hello and thanks for using HCM.
I have read your question and understand your concerns.
These headaches may be primary headaches such tension type, cluster headaches, or can be related to conditions such occipital neuralgia.
High blood pressure and perimenopausal changes could be related to.
In rare cases headaches may be associated with intracranial lesions such arteriovenous malformations, etc.
The right way to treat you is first to have a correct diagnosis.
Neurological examination and imaging studies such brain MRI are needed for this purpose.
If structural lesions are excluded after this evaluation, you should be treated symptomatically for your headaches according to neurological examination findings about the type of the headache.
You should discuss with your primary care Doctor your concerns, who can order proper tests and consulting.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes severe headaches daily
- What causes severe headaches with anxiety and stress
- What is the cause and treatment for severe headaches
- What causes severe headaches and lump in neck
- What is the cause of severe headache and vomiting
- What could be the cause for severe headache
- What causes episodes of severe headache with relief on vomiting
- What causes severe headaches when having a poo
- What causes a severe headache
- Severe headaches in the afternoon what is the cause
- What causes tingling and pins and needle sensation on the left side of...
- What causes numbness in feet and ankles?
- What causes mouth spots and pit in forehead?
- What causes tingling feeling in shoulder?
- Suggest treatment for panic attacks, non functional rectum and memory loss
- What causes numbness in the right side of foot and leg?
- What causes burning sensation and tingling in hands and feet?
- What does my CT scan suggest?
- What causes shortness of breath in a patient with fibromyalgia?
- What causes severe muscle twitches at night in shoulders and arms?