What causes severe headache and diarrhea?
Urinary tract infection most likely.
Firstly thanks for choosing this forum to ask your query.
Have gone through all your details and i appreciate your concerns.
Most likely your are having urinary tract infection.Most of the times UTI is caused by Escherichia coli (E. coli), a type of bacteria commonly found in the gastrointestinal (GI) tract. However, sometimes other bacteria are responsible.
Common symptoms of UTI are-
A burning feeling when you urinate.A frequent or intense urge to urinate, even though little comes out when you do other symptoms are fatigue,malaise and lassitude.
Get a urine routine and micriscopy done.
Take 3 days course of a broad spectrum antibiotic like Cefixime.
Anti inflammatory like Diclofenac can be taken to relieve pain and burning.
Di hydrogen citrate syrup should be taken to make urine acidic.
Drink 3-4 litre of water daily.
Ultra sound KUB to rule out kidney stones.
In case you need any other professional advice feel free to ask.
Yes most likely UTI.
Cefixime is a third generation cephalosporin highly effective against gram negative E coli. A couse of it should be taken for 3 days to kill the bacteria's.
You can use ibuprofen (over the counter) anti inflammatory analgesic along with it.
Follow up with reports.
Have a fast recovery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe headache fever weakness diarrhea
- What causes severe headaches daily
- What is the cause and treatment for severe headaches
- What is the cause of severe headache and vomiting
- What causes abdominal cramping diarrhea and severe headache
- Severe headache diarrhea fever
- What could be the cause for severe headache
- What causes severe headaches when having a poo
- What causes a severe headache
- Severe headaches in the afternoon what is the cause