What causes severe flu-like symptoms, violent vomiting and headache?
It could be Bacterial infection.
Greetings from Dr.Divakara.P
Thanks for posting your query.
Yes most of the time a normal flu ( Viral infection ) but sometimes it may take 4-5 days.
There is no need to worry but you do need to get certain test to check whether it is a viral infection or bacterial infection.
I advise you to get Complete Hemogram , IgM Typhi Dot , Stool Culture sensitivity test done and revert back with reports.
Also avoid dairy food and non veg food . You can also take Cap Redotil which will reduce the frequency of motions.
Hope this information was useful to you.
Any clarification feel free to ask .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sudden violent vomiting
- Causes of violent vomiting
- Severe flu symptoms
- Have severe flu constant headache vomiting what should i do
- Illness that causes monthly violent vomiting
- What to take for violent vomitting
- Violent vomiting and dizziness
- Violent vomiting attacks
- Fever violent vomiting
- Injuries caused by violent vomiting