What causes severe fatigue, tremor in extremities and night sweats?
Can be related to anxiety disorder.
Thanks for posting your query.
The feeling of tiredness and shakiness and tremors are likely to be related to anxiety. To help this problem you can take a few measures-
1.Check your caffeine intake-Avoid drinking too much tea, coffee or cola.
2.Avoid alcohol and cigarette smoking.
3.Try physical exercise like aerobic exercises daily for twenty minutes.
4.Avoid your worries and problems or solve them with the help of your family and friends.
5. Learn controlled breathing.
6. Do simple relaxation exercises like yoga, meditation, etc.
You can also discuss the problem with your GP who will help you in choosing a good antianxiety drug with low day time sedation.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes soaking night sweats
- Extreme fatigue and night sweats
- What causes depression with severe fatigue
- Night sweats and severe fatigue
- What causes severe fatigue mild fever and body pain
- Diabetic, severe fatigue causes
- What causes excessive night sweats
- Causes of severe fatigue
- What could cause a painful neck headache and severe fatigue
- What causes day and night sweats extreme fatigue and sickness