What causes severe fatigue, tingling sensation throughout body and tightness in chest?
I have the following symptoms. I recently became quite fatigued. Numb tingly feeling throughout the body. When I would do physical labour I would have to sit or feel like I was going to fall. Tightness / congestion on the chest, neck and jaw are stiff and some pressure around the eyes. Started to feel like breathing may get harder. Saw my doctor and took blood work and chest X-ray which appear normal except for slight rise in blood pressure. Took clarithromycin for 7 days and it helped but didn't completely get rid of it. Will now try drixoral and levofloxacin to see if it helps.
Thanks for the query.
I have read your query and understand your concern.
Your symptoms of tightness around chest,neck and jaw om physical labour along with a raised blood pressure gives a suspicion of some heart problem.
To rule out cardiac involvement you would need an ECG along with probable TMT and echocardiogram.
Must consult a cardiologist as early as possible.
I don't think any further couse of an antibiotic like Levofloxacin would help because you have already taken clarithromycin for a week.
My emphasis would be to get clearance from a cardiologist on priority basis.
I hope it helps,however you are most welcome to revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes numbness and tingling sensation in my hands
- What causes tingling sensation in head
- What causes tingling sensation on face
- What causes depression with severe fatigue
- What causes severe fatigue mild fever and body pain
- What is the remedy for tingling sensation in the chest
- What causes crawling and tingling sensation in body
- What causes pain and tingling sensation in hands
- Tingling sensation in arm finger what could be the cause
- Getting tingling sensation in foot what is causing this