What causes severe fatigue, muscle pain, joint pain, diarrhea, headache and blurry vision?

Dr. Erion Spaho

Neurologist, Surgical

Posted on Fri, 26 Aug 2016 in Infections
Question: please help. I am 46 years of age. my symptoms. tired extreme muscle pain. joint pain. abdomen pain. diarrhea. sharp pains up my back into my head. headache. eye pain. some blurry vision. not stable on feet. weak. numb fingers. legs numb and weak in morning. head foggy. like zoned out.
Answered by Dr. Erion Spaho 38 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Medical examination and tests are necessary and if done already then please share them..

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thanks for using HCM.

I have read your query and understand your concerns.

Symptoms you've described point towards conditions such multiple sclerosis, fibromyalgia and, in my opinion, it is necessary to get evaluated further by your Doctor and by tests such brain MRI, blood tests ( complete blood count, sedimentation rate, thyroid gland function tests, electrolytes, hormonal assay and a few more based on the clinical findings) in order to achieve a correct diagnosis.

Hope you found the answer helpful.

Let me know if I can assist you further.

Greetings.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee