What causes severe fatigue, leg weakness and cough with a history of cancer?
You need to check your calcium and D 3 level
Hello, I have studied your case. Fatigue at 45 year of age can be due to following causes.
1. Post Menopausal hormone change
2. Lack of calcium and D
3. Low vitamin B 12 or salt
I would suggest you to take following.
1. Take 1000 mg calcium and 60000 unit vitamin D per week.
2.Take 1000 micrograms vitamin B 12 daily for three months.
3.Take lots of fluid and juices daily. Take a spoon full of salt in water if you have cramps also.
4.You can take opinion of your doctor if you need hormone replacement therapy.
I hope this answer will be useful for you. Let me know if there is any other follow up questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of Severe fatigue
- Symptoms of diabetic, severe fatigue
- Night sweats and severe fatigue
- What causes depression with severe fatigue
- Diagnosis of diabetic, severe fatigue
- What causes severe fatigue mild fever and body pain
- Diabetic, severe fatigue causes
- Causes of severe fatigue
- Severe fatigue and body aches
- What could cause a painful neck headache and severe fatigue
- Suggest treatment for foot drop
- What are symptoms of rib fracture?
- What causes pain in inside of elbow of both arms?
- Suggest treatment for cervical spondylitis
- What causes red knots on arms,legs and body with swelling on ankles?
- What causes pain and swelling in knee and calf with history of...
- Can i travel with swollen ankle post injury?
- What causes throbbing pain in right side of abdomen?
- What is the cause and treatment for pain in heels?
- What causes pain in ankle radiating to heel?