What causes severe fatigue in a 51 year old woman while treating thyroid?
This can be post menopausal symptom.
Thank you for posting your query on HCM.
Well looking into your query I will like to tell you that fatigue can be because of many reasons , firstly her thyroid levels needs to be checked , may be she needs dose adjustment . Also , if she is strict vegetarian get her vitamin B 12 levels checked . Plus there can be possibilty of osteoprosis so her metabolic profile should be checked . Also a DEXA scan is recommended to rule out osteoporosis which is common in patients falling in post menopausal age group .If you have any recent tests please send tem to me so that I am able to guide you better .
Take care .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of Severe fatigue
- Symptoms of diabetic, severe fatigue
- Night sweats and severe fatigue
- What causes depression with severe fatigue
- Diagnosis of diabetic, severe fatigue
- What causes severe fatigue mild fever and body pain
- Diabetic, severe fatigue causes
- Causes of severe fatigue
- Severe fatigue and body aches
- What could cause a painful neck headache and severe fatigue
- Suggest foods and drinks which helps in healthy development of tooth?
- Started with fatigue and blurred vision. Have diarrhea and weak muscles....
- Undergoing replacement therapy for low IgG. Have pain in chest and foot....
- Child having frequent unconsciousness. Nil observation shown in EEG and...
- Took monistat and have swelling on uvula. Is it a side effect?
- Having pain, sweating hips and around waist line and legs. Buldging...
- Have ulcerative colitis and taking remicaid infusion therapy. Suggest...
- Having irregular periods. Done with pelvic ultrasound and blood test....
- Should I shave groin hair before going for colonoscopy?
- Having swelling in face, hands, feet and rashes all over body. Had bouts...