What causes severe fatigue, constant headache, body pain and cough?
My entire body aches
And some slight chest cough
I'm 58 year old healthy male
Likely viral infection.
Hello and thanks for using HCM.
I have read your query and understand your concerns.
Sounds like a viral infection that is causing your symptoms, especially if you experienced fever too.
It is necessary to monitor your fever for a couple of days, to take plenty of fluids.
Ibuprofen thrice/ daily but not more than 2-3 days, besides Tylenol could help improve body aches.
If the symptoms persist after few days (3-4 days) and the coughing becomes more intense, you should consult with your primary care Doctor and get evaluated about possible upper respiratory tract infection.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes constant headache and burning pain in spine
- What causes constant headaches with dizziness and lightheadedness
- What are the causes of body pain
- What causes depression with severe fatigue
- What is the cause of having constant headache and dizziness
- Diabetic, severe fatigue causes
- What causes severe fatigue mild fever and body pain
- Causes of severe fatigue
- Severe fatigue and body aches
- What could cause a painful neck headache and severe fatigue