What causes severe fatigue and drowsiness after meals in a high BP patient?
Check on your snoring.
Welcome To HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I understand your concern.. Such kind of issues are usually seen in people suffering from Sleep apnea that could be due to obesity, excessive snoring.
I would recommend you to go for a sleep study to check for that.
Start exercises in the morning.
Walk after all meals. Avoid alcohol and smoking in case you do.
Get your thyroid profile and blood sugar checked if not done yet.
I hope it helps you.
If you have any further query, please ask me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes high bp and kidney problems
- What causes persistent high bp
- What causes high bp despite taking fosonopril
- What causes persistent high bp during pregnancy
- High bp prescribed eritel-40 what is the cause
- What is the diet for high bp patient
- What causes high bp
- What causes vascular issues and high bp after leg amputation
- What causes depression with severe fatigue
- What causes high bp how to lower it