• question-icon

What causes severe fatigue after taking Cialis?

Posted on Mon, 24 Jul 2017 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: I took 2.5 mg of Cialis for 2 days and had to stop. By the 2nd day I was to fatigued I fell asleep 3 times. I've become very sensitive to these medications with age. Is this common?
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 55 minutes later
Brief Answer:
These side effects usually wane away after a week ,

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for query .

I have gone through our previous discussion on your problem and use of Cialis .

At the outset I would like to emphasize that all the drugs that are being commonly prescribed for ED have side effects that you are experiencing now, initially for few days however these side effects wane away as your body gets adjusted to these drug which normally takes a week.

I would still suggest you not to stop Cialis 2.5 mg and wait and watch for a week .

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.
Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist