What causes severe cramps in lower part of legs at night?
may be caused by vitamin and electrolyte issues
Hi and welcome to HCM.
These difficulties may be cased by low vitamin levels, especially b12 and vitamin D.
Also, low calcium and magnesium can lead to cramps as well. So you should try with mg and b12 supplements first. if there is no improvement, you should do mri of lumbal spine to rule out nerve compression in this area. Wish you good health. Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What cuses severe cramp at back of leg
- Severe cramping on outside of leg
- What can cause severe cramps in my back
- What is the cause of severe cramps in ribs area
- What causes stomach pain and severe cramping
- What caused severe cramp and brown discharge in the morning
- What causes delayed periods with severe cramps
- Severe cramp causes
- Microgynon causing severe cramps
- What could cause severe cramps and back pain