What causes severe cough, vomiting and stomach pain in a child?
Post cough vomiting s common - Don't worry
Hi...coming to your queries -
1. Vomiting after OK intense cough is quite common. Nothing try o worry about it.
2. Semidigested food in stomach when it is vomited will smell like that abnormally. Nothing to worry about it too.
As you say there is no fever, you need not worry.
At the same time if there is fast breathing or respiratory distress or if you feel she has aspirated while vomiting then you need to be concerned and see physician.
Regards - Dr. Sumanth
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe vomiting with stomach pain what is causing it
- What causes stomach pain and vomiting
- What causes stomach pain diarrhea and severe migraine
- What causes stomach pain and severe cramping
- What causes stomach pain when i cough
- What causes severe stomach pain
- What causes severe stomach pain that extends to the back
- What causes severe stomach pain and back pain
- What causes vomiting and stomach pain after eating
- What could cause vomiting and stomach pain