What causes severe constipation, bloating and tenderness under rib cage?
Not to worry- get a precautionary EKG
I am Dr Mittal.
I have read your query.
What you probably had was PC enema.
This acts by irritating the bowel.
That increases the secretions in the colon.
This makes you pass stools.
That irritation can be percieved as pain and irritation.
usually this settles within next 24-48 hours.
However, to be safe, its better to test an EKG.
Best of luck.
unlikely liver problem
see, liver problem will not come suddenly like that.
there would be other features like possible fever, jaundice etc.
So I don't think its a liver issue.
of course we can have LFT and USG abdomen done to test liver functions.
Best of luck.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes severe constipation and fatigue while suffering from hypothyroidism
- What causes severe constipation after delivery
- What causes severe constipation in a 3 year old
- Severe constipation pain what is the treatment
- Heavy bloated and severely constipated with a painful stomach
- What causes severe constipation and what is the remedy
- Aspirin causes severe constipation
- Can krimson cause severe constipation
- What could be the treatment for severe constipation
- What causes severe constipation with stomach distension