What causes severe constipation after taking Tramadol and Ondansetron?
You could be having electrolyte imbalance.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone through your query and understand your concerns. It seems that you are suffering from electrolyte imbalance which could have been triggered by your diarrhea. That you have been alcoholic, has complicated the problem even further. You need to take juicy fruits like citrus fruits since they contain plenty of potassium, the depletion of which would have given you the muscle aches. Your vitamin stores are also likely to be low and I would suggest vitamin B complex capsules for a week or so. I would also suggest you to see your doctor.
Try to cut down on your smoking. I do not think that it is due to effect of the anesthesia or pain medication.
Feel free to write back to me in case of further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes severe constipation after delivery
- Severe constipation after laperoscopy
- What causes severe constipation in a 3 year old
- Severe constipation after hysterectomy
- Severe constipation after ablation
- What causes severe constipation and what is the remedy
- Severe constipation after d
- Aspirin causes severe constipation
- Can krimson cause severe constipation
- What causes severe constipation with stomach distension