What causes severe burning sensation in body, arms and legs throughout the night?
Possible peripheral neuropathy?
I can certainly understand your concern.
The symptoms in your case are probably related to peripheral neuropathy.
Your are currently prescribed appropriate medications for this.
But important to evaluate you for 3 metabolic causes that can directly cause PN.
Get tested for
3.Vitamin B12 levels.
Further management and addition of drugs is based on these test reports.
As of now , I don't feel the need for 3 analgesics (Vicodin, Sleeve and Advil)
Continue Vicodin and discontinue the other two(as excessive use of analgesics can contribute to kidney damage at this age of yours)
Post your further queries if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes burning sensation in body
- What causes cold and increased body temperature at night
- What#39s causing sudden burning sensation in different body parts
- What causes burning sensation all over body
- What causes burning sensation in body with redness when touched
- What can cause pain in body during nights
- What causes crawling and tingling sensation in body
- What causes itching sensation in body
- What causes sudden burning sensation all over my body
- What causes twitching sensation in body