What causes severe body and muscle pain?
I am having great difficulty sleeping and staying asleep.
Also I am forgetting things so much, difficulty focusing on my daily responsibilities.
I am VERY stressed all the time ( I am taking care of my mother-in-law who has alzheimers)
I don't know if these are related or if I am just overreacting.
You should do something about stress.
Hello and thanks for using HCM.
I have read your question and understand your concerns.
Syndrome and issues you describe may be caused by stress and anxiety disorder, besides other medical conditions such arthritis, fibromyalgia, etc.
You should do something about stress first, and for this purpose is necessary to discuss your issues with a Psychologist, or Psychiatrist.
Treatment with antidepressants and/or behavioral therapy may be necessary.
If after correct treatment your symptoms persist, other conditions ( mentioned above ) could be considered.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause for headachesnosebleeds and muscle pain
- What is the cure for the muscle pains causing sleeplessness
- What causes chest muscle pain
- What causes joint and muscle pain in body
- What causes muscle pain in neck and chest
- Can muscle pain cause severe pain
- What causes muscle pain and numbness in legs
- What causes muscle pain and weakness
- Severe muscle pain causes
- Muscle pain all over body what could be the cause