What causes severe bloating and gas in children?
Undigested food material is degraded by intestinal bacteria to produce gas
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through your question. To be able to find out the reason of her bloating, she needed to be examined clinically. Protein bars generally do not commonly cause bloating. But probably there is some food principle that she is taking which she is unable to digest. The left over undigested material is degraded by intestinal bacteria to produce gases that cause the bloating. I would suggest you to take her to a pediatrician so that he can clinically examine the child and suggest the necessary steps.
Hope that helps.
Dr. Diptanshu Das
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe bloating after appendectomy
- Severe bloating after eating
- Severe bloating and intestinal gas from adderall
- Severe bloating after eatingdrinking
- Vyvanse severe bloating
- Severe bloating after hcg
- Is severe bloating caused due to merina iud
- Reasons for severe bloating
- Rare enzyme deficiencies causing severe bloating
- What causes severe bloating with abdominal pain