What causes severe anxiety and high BP after taking Prohormone and Super-DMZ?

Posted on Mon, 15 Jun 2015 in Women's Health
Question: Hello
I am 20 years old and took a pro hormone, Super DMZ 2.0 for 2 weeks (2x a day) but stopped as I had severe anxiety and high Blood pressure. I have been off for over a month but my BP is still high for me - I usually run very low bp say 103/55 and have fluctuating bp daily - can be 112/60 and other times as high as 135/85 - can you tell me how long before my BP should return to normal? I regret ever taking it.
Answered by Dr. Vjollce Mbiarra 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Don't worry

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks for your query.

In fact those range of blood pressure are not high but while you feel bad, try to be calm.
As you may know, this product you have used contains androids and can cause some side effects, as may be and high blood pressure.
But while you have one month from its use there is no more side effect of it, but maybe is from adaptation of your body from these kind of treatments.
Hence in my opinion you have done very good that you have stopped using it.
Please don't use them.

Try to be calm, make regular exercise and reduce use if salt foods, and caffeine.

All the best

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Dr. Vjollce Mbiarra

OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine