What causes severe abdominal bloating and pain?
I have gone through the detail you have provided.
you can take an over the counter antacid medication like Gelusil. In case this does not help with the symptoms then I would suggest a PPI medication like pantoprazole should help you with your symptoms. You'll need to visit your doctor to get a prescription who can also get a physical examination done to check whether there are any further problems causing pain.
In the mean time avoid carbonated drinks, Limit Tea or coffee intake, avoid pain killers, Smoking and alcohol ( in case you use these substances)
Hope this helps
Do get back in case you have further queries
Dr Samir XXXXXXX
thanks for your valuable advise, i'll immediately consult a doctor if the antacid medication is not giving some relief.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Abdominal bloating causes
- Abdominal bloating and back pain
- Sudden abdominal bloating and pain
- Severe abdominal bloating and pain
- Painful intercourse and abdominal bloating
- Abdominal bloating pain and acne
- Severe abdominal bloating
- Stomach and abdominal bloating causes
- What causes abdominal bloating after a hysterectomy
- What causes abdominal bloating with weight gain