What causes severe abdominal and back pain with no menstruation for one year?

Dr. Richa Agarwal

OBGYN

Posted on Fri, 11 Jan 2019 in Pregnancy
Question: 28 ear old female with three girls aged 6 ,4 and 1.All births were normal ..Girls are healthy ...pain in the lower abdomen and back for the past one week... Intensified in two days quite similar to first stage labour spreading down the back to the legs..with white discharge.. breastfeeding the one year old so no periods for the past one year no history of thyroid..
Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 53 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Could be due to vaginal infection and calcium deficiency.

Detailed Answer:

Your symptoms are most likely due to vaginal infection or due to calcium deficiency.

You should take calcium supplements and milk products as you are on breastfeeding also.

For vaginal infection keep the area dry and clean, Take antibiotics and other treatment accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query.

Dr Richa Agarwal, OBGYN