What causes sever dizziness, right arm pain and head spinning?
Probably benign positional paroxysmal vertigo.
Hello and thanks for using HCM.
I have read your query and understand your concerns.
I assume there are no other symptoms, besides vertigo and right arm pain, right?
In this case spinning of objects was due to a condition known as benign positional paroxysmal vertigo (BPPV), a condition related to inner ear dysfunction and triggered by certain head and neck movements.
Arm pain could have been caused by pinched nerve by cervical osteoarthrosis for example.
I don't think is the case to worry much more than necessary.
You can use painkillers such ibuprofen for example, about arm pain if it is still there.
If the spinning sensation repeats, an evaluation by an ENT Doctor to confirm the diagnosis and to treat it, is needed.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of chest pain and arm pain
- What causes constant left arm pain
- Dull arm pain what could the cause be
- What is the reason for arm pain and dizziness
- What causes upper arm pain
- Fibroids caused arm pain
- Bronchitis severe right arm pain
- Neuflo cause arm pain
- Ppd causing arm pain
- Arm pain causes
- What causes tingling and pins and needle sensation on the left side of...
- What causes numbness in feet and ankles?
- What causes mouth spots and pit in forehead?
- What causes tingling feeling in shoulder?
- Suggest treatment for panic attacks, non functional rectum and memory loss
- What causes numbness in the right side of foot and leg?
- What causes burning sensation and tingling in hands and feet?
- What does my CT scan suggest?
- What causes shortness of breath in a patient with fibromyalgia?
- What causes severe muscle twitches at night in shoulders and arms?