What causes seeing of flashes of light when I turn head to the right side?
Thanks for sending your query to us.
These are flashes of light occurring due to certain degeneration developing at the periphery of retina.
For the time being till you are able to get your retina examined, avoid excessive strain and sudden jerky movement.
Get your retina examined in detail and if degeneration is detected,then it is to be managed.
Any further query in this regard please do get back to me
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes cold flashes in the head
- What causes right sided pain when suffering from uti
- What causes burning sensation in right side of head
- What could cause dizziness and light headed
- What causes right sided head pain on breathing
- What causes shock or lighting waves in head
- What causes vertigo when i lay down and turn my head
- What causes light headed and tiredness in children
- What causes dizziness when turning over in bed
- Whats causing right hand to turn purple