What causes secondary erectile dysfunction?
I wonder that at my age and within such a short span of 9 months what might have changed that is causing this issue. This thing has lately started to bother me mentally as I don't feel confident of entering a new relation.
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have problem of secondary Erectile Dysfunction.
In absence of any major health issue cause of ED is mind related and due to what is called as performance anxiety.Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good erection.and delay ejaculation.
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking..
This will take 4-6 months to get the results which are sure to be there
Please consult qualified Urologist for clinical assessment and get following basic tests done to find out the cause of your ED.
1) Serum Testosterone levels
2) Serum Prolactin .
3) Thyroid Hormone study.
4)Colour Doppler Ultrasound scanning of penis to rule out arterial insufficiency or venous leak as cause of your ED.
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,
I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of secondary erectile dysfunction
- Secondary erectile dysfunction causes
- Suffering from erectile dysfunction what is causing this and cure
- What are the underlying causes for erectile dysfunction
- What is the cause and treatment for erectile dysfunction
- What causes erectile dysfunction and shortness of breath
- Drugs/medication for secondary erectile dysfunction
- Diagnosis of secondary erectile dysfunction
- What causes excruciating pain in groin and erectile dysfunction
- Treatment and cure for secondary erectile dysfunction