What causes scrotum tightness, stomach pain, anal burning and frequent urination?
WHen I go to sleep In the night I will wake up with a rock hard erection but soon as I do it it goes away and I feel pain under my belly button, but when I wake up my penis just hangs like it has no life it will just shrink and it bothers me, when I run for exercise the testicles will move inside and create problems.
When I cough I feel pain in the anus. I hope that you can guide me with your knowledge tieing my testicles has helped me but i'am looking for a permanent answer .
Never tie your testis, as you're doing at present.
Hello Young and welcome to HCM.
As an Urologist, i can fully understand your concern.
First of all,it's alarming that you're practicing tying your testicles at night.
Kindly stop this at once.
You must visit an Urologist, to get examined and see, if there's any problem there.
He'll also need to examine your rectal area.(DRE).
Understand a few points :
1. The scrotum is a very elastic structure.
The testis move around inside, very freely.
2. Early morning erections are normal.
After the erection is over, the penis becomes flaccid.
You'll need to carry out certain tests :
1. urine routine and culture.
2. blood routine, RBS, creatinine,platelets, VDRL,HbsAg,HIV and LFT.
3. Ultrasound scan -KUB.
4. Scrotal doppler ultrasound scan.
With these reports, an Urologist should be able to advise you.
You can send the reports, here for an expert opinion.
Till the reports are available, you can take an analgesic tablet at night.
Wish you good health.
Dr.Matthew J. Mangat.
Dr I'am sorry for not completing my question before, The question that I have is I know you told me not to tie the testis at night when I sleep but what about at day time when I exercise or when I eat food because when I don't tie them and eat food I almost have to immediately go to the bathroom after eating plus their will be burning.So When I tie the testis I can eat more and have no bathroom problems but when I don't tie them I can't stop from going to the restroom. Thank You.
Never tie your testis again.
It's good to know that, you're feeling better now.
Hope you never tie the testis again, as you used to earlier.
It can be a very traumatic situation, resulting in surgery for the testis.
If you send the list of medicines being taken now,i can opine on the urine color discoloration.
The habit of masturbation,can be changed, by following few steps, like :
1. exercise about one hour daily.
2. Taking meals at regular time.
3. Have a bath daily evenings, if possible.
4. Indulge in some hobby like, music,reading,yoga,meditation,etc.
5. Avoid taking coffee,or alcohol, 2 hours before sleep.
Wish you well.
Dr.Matthew J. Mangat.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Nausea and stomach pain and frequent urination
- Lower stomach pain and frequent urination
- Upper stomach pain frequent urination
- Children stomach pain frequent urination
- Stomach pain burping frequent urination
- Child frequent urination and stomach pain
- Woman stomach pain and frequent urination
- Frequent urination and occasional stomach pain
- Frequent urinating and stomach pain and stds
- Lower backache cramps stomach pain pressure sensation frequent urination cause