What causes sagging breasts postpartum?

Dr. Kakkar S.

Dermatologist

Posted on Wed, 8 Mar 2017 in Sun Burn
Question: Hi. My wife is 24 years old and is scheduled to have breast implants put in later in March. She has already had the consultation, (3d imaging, body photo taken to see what new implants would look like etc.). She is getting the gummy bear texture implants. My question is this.....The procedure is pretty expensive, so if we plan on having kids in the next year or couple years, what does that mean for the implants? Will they move? Get odd shaped? Are we going to have to have another surgery for the implants after having children? I'm/We are trying to be wise with some of our spending money, however this is something she really wants. Just want to know the probability of this procedure being ruined and having to be done again after children.
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Might be a change in appearance post pregnancy

Detailed Answer:
Hello. Thank you for writing to us

I am dr.kakkar (dermatologist). I have gone through your query and i have noted your concern.
Post pregnancy there might be some sagging or loosening of breast as compared to the relatively firm breast before pregnancy which might result in a change on appearance and require correction.

Follow up: Dr. Kakkar S. 10 minutes later
I mean no disrespect. But may I please have a plastic surgeon answer my original question. Thank You .
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 9 hours later
Brief Answer:
Contact customet care

Detailed Answer:
Hello.

No issue. You may contact customer care team. They would help you in redirecting this query to a plastic surgeon. I cannot do that from my end.