What causes running nose?
You are having acute rhinitis.
Thanks for the query.
As per your clinical history it appears that you are having acute rhinitis.
If I were your treating doctor, I would advice you steam inhalation twice daily , fexofenadine 180 mg & Antibiotic azithromycin. Antibiotics are prescription medicines. You will need to see your doctor to get a prescription.
Hope this information helpful to you .If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Mobic cause cold running nose
- Seasonal running nose causes
- What is running nose in morning
- Running nose causes
- What is the treatment for cold and running nose
- What causes running nose and sneezing
- What causes running nose
- Causes of constant running nose
- What causes running nose sore throat and excessive saliva
- What causes high fever with appetite losscoughing and running nose