What causes rumbling sound in stomach with loose stool?

Posted on Wed, 22 Jun 2016 in Abdominal Pain
Question: Stomach discomfort....grumbling sound almost all the times near abdomen...stools mostly semi loose...flatulence...
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Please, check your diet. .Any recent changes?

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

I am so sorry to hear about these symptoms that you have reported. They are pretty suggestive of food intolerance. I will suggest that you check to see if there are recent changes or addition in your diets. If that holds true, try to eliminate the unfamiliar stuff. Also, avoid mixing several different meal types. If this fails to address your symptoms, then we will try medications such as activated charcoal and anti-diarrheal agents to address this and make you feel better, again!

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
Dr. Chobufo Ditah