What causes rumbling sensation in stomach?
could be gastroenteritis
Welcome to HealthcareMagic .
The upset stomach and rumbling may be due to gastroenteritis. There can be many causes of gastroenteritis. Thus I would like to know more details about your symptoms.
I would like to know if you are having
-loose motions or
-heart burn or
-had outside food
-Any other symptoms?
If it is bacterial gastroenteritis, I would suggest you to take ofloxacin with ornidazole/metronidazole tablet. These are prescription drugs. For this you need to consult your doctor.
Waiting for your reply.
need to consult your doctor
You need to consult your doctor and take loperamide for diarrhoea. This is prescription drug. And multivitamin till your dizziness comes down.
You have developed gastroenteritis by eating outside. You need to drink more of water mixed with salt and glucose to avoid dehydration .
Better to get electrolytes done as they might be lost in diarrhoea so you may be feeling headache and dizziness. Once electrolyte imbalance is corrected your symptoms will come down.
Hope I have answered your query . If any further queries are there I would love to help .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What can cause fluttering sensation in upper stomach
- Burning sensation in stomach causes
- What can cause itching sensation in stomach
- What causes burning sensation in lower stomach
- What is causing rumbling noise in stomach after eating
- Causes of rumbly stomach and dizziness
- What could be cause of tickling sensation in stomach
- What causes gas in stomach
- What can be cause of stomach burning sensation
- What causes stomach rumbling and discomfort in throat