What causes rumbling sensation in rib cage?
welcome to healthcare magic,
the rumbling sensation below your right rib may be as mentioned a gall stone but for such a long time it is a rare one. but there may be other reasons like muscle pull gastritis etc. can mimic .
If you are so worried you can take an ultrasound abdomen to confirm.
if it is a gall stone you will be adviced to take fat free diet and if it is a small one medically it can be managed and for large stones surgical removal may be adviced.
kindly review after having your ultrasound of abdomen done.
hope this explains
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain under the right rib cage
- What causes a deformed rib cage
- What causes cramps in rib cage
- What is the cause of rib cage sensitivity
- What causes rib cage overlap
- What causes muscle spasms under rib cage
- What is causing tenderness and discomfort under rib cage
- Causes of burning sensation near rib cage
- What causes soreness in rib cage
- What causes popping sensation below the right rib cage
- Suggest treatment for diabetes
- What causes small pain around liver?
- What causes chest pain radiating to left shoulder?
- What causes cold sensation on feet along with headache?
- What causes yellow coloured sputum?
- Are pain killers necessary if the pain is bearable?
- Suggest treatment for Occipital neuralgia
- How to improve sperm count?
- What causes burning feeling and pain while urinating?
- Is an endoscopy advisable for a patient with no GI symptoms?