What causes rude and negative behavior from people towards an individual?

Dr. Salah Saad Shoman

Posted on Tue, 4 Apr 2017 in Relationship
Question: Hello, my name is XXXXXX and ever since I was a little kid, I've always wondered why people don't like me and are rude to me. They will smile at other people, but to me , they will just give a weird look or something. Or they will pick on me more. Like if someone else says something, and I say the same thing, they will react more negatively to the comment to me than the other person. My whole life I have been picked on and rejected and not treated with respect. When I ask people why, they never tell me. Why do you think people don't like me and are rude to me?
Answered by Dr. Salah Saad Shoman 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
Focus on achieving progress

Detailed Answer:
Dear Ms, there are different aspects that we could think of.

First is that people tend to like those who are similar to them. This means that if your are superior to others in any aspect like your IQ or your education they tend to get jealous and express this in the form of rudeness.

Second is that you seem like a more scientific and practical person while the trend nowadays is just to think about fashion, love life and music. This means that scientific and practical people kind of find themselves left out.

Thirdly, maybe you are a sensitive person, so you find difficulty in dealing with people as general manners tend to out of date now a days. I hope you stop caring about anything people say or do and only think about achieving progresses in your life.

I hope I answered your question. Feel free to ask further.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee