What causes rosy cheek while on Amitriptyline?

Question
My left cheek is flushed most of the time. No other symptoms — I have been diagnosed with interstitial cystitis. The only medication I take is two amitriptyline at night for sleep.
Thank you — YYYY@YYYY
Mon, 11 Jun 2018 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Ornela Ademovi 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please provide a picture

Detailed Answer:

I understand your concern. With the information you have provided, without an in person exam or knowledge of your full medical history I can say that flushed dry skin is one of the many side effects of amitryptiline. Why just one cheek and not the other, it is hard to say. It would be best if you sent a picture so I can have a better idea of whether is it flushing or a rash.

Regards.