What causes rise in BP levels after discontinuing Atacand?
Take Atacand until you see your doctor
Cough can be a very rare side effect of Atacand.
If you have been taking Atacand for several years, it's abrupt discontinuation could cause increase in blood pressure.
I would advise you to start taking the medication, then see your doctor. I think the best way will be to prescribe another medication for some time and see whether the cough stops.
Hope I could help you
Wishing you good health
In case of further questions don't hesitate to ask
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can ambien cause a rise in bp
- What causes persistent high bp
- What causes fluctuate bp
- What causes increase in bp despite on bp medication
- What causes low bp
- What causes spike in bp level
- What causes high bp
- What is the cause for low bp after taking stamlobeta
- What causes abnormal bp and sugar levels after amitriptilyne intake
- What causes rise in bp during ovulation