What causes ringing in the ears along with low grade headache?

Dr. Neeraj Kumar

Neurologist

Posted on Fri, 4 May 2018 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Question: Hello Dr. XXXXXXX
I went to see a doctor just after I got your last email for ringing in my left ear.
My primary care physician couldn’t determine what was causing it so he referred me to an ear, nose, throat specialist. The earliest appointment I could get was Dec. 8.
I currently still have the symptoms. Ringing in my left ear and pressure or fullness in the head with low grade headache. Three weeks now and it hasn’t improved.
So that’s where I’m at now.
Answered by Dr. Neeraj Kumar 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Take treatment as advised

Detailed Answer:
I have gone through your question and understand your concern.
You should take flunarizine or cinnarizine for vertigo and dizziness.
Take timely food.Adequate sleep and rest.
Examination by an ENT specialist.
If evaluation by a physician is normal then nothing serious.
Get back again after consultation.
Dr N Kumar
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana