What causes right testicular pain and difficulty in urinating?
Prostate evaluation, infection, and diabetes
Hi and thanks for the query
Testicular pain coupled with difficulties in urinating are generally associated with infection or an enlarged prostate gland. It might also be of interest to check your blood glucose levels for uncontrolled diabetes could cause sexual weakness.
I recommend a consultation with a urologist to properly evaluate prostate function and exclude infection . Prostate specific antigen measures, Prostate ultrasound and blood glucose measures. A cytobacteriologic urine exam would be useful.
Thanks and kind regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Testicular pain caused by overuse
- Neurological causes of testicular pain
- Causes of testicular pain epididymitis
- Testicular pain while urinating
- Ulcer causing testicular pain
- Right testicular pain testis
- What is the cause of testicular pain after intercourse
- Testicular pain causes
- What could be causing sharp testicular pain
- Chronic testicular pain causes