What causes right-sided soreness on breast?
breast pain is usually seen in postmenopausal woma
Hello dear,welcome to healthcare magic.I understand your concern.
In my opinion pain in the right breast might be due to number of causes like:-
1)Any inflammation of ducts.
2)Inflammation of oesophagus.
4)Muscular pain and etc .
If it is the first time you are experiencing the pain take tab.panadol or tab.ibuprofen for pain.Avoid physical strain,caffeine.Do walking daily.
Usually muscular or rib pain might subside with these measures.
But if on and off you have the pain or the pain is not subsiding with above measures you might need furthur evaluation by doctor with physical examination and mammography.
Dont worry regarding the breast carcinoma as it usually presents with painless lump,change in appearance of breast like nipple retraction or abnormal breast discharge.And breast pain might not be the presenting symptom in breast cancer.
Hope this satisfies your query.
Feel free to discuss furthur.
Best regards...Dr srilatha
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of breast soreness and tenderness
- What causes fluttering under right breast
- What causes spotting headaches sore breasts and nausea
- What causes severe pain under the breast on the right
- What causes a sore breast
- What causes swelling and soreness in breast
- What causes soreness in the breast nipple
- What causes tiredness and sore breasts
- What causes pain underneath right breast bone
- What is the cause for sore breast and underarm