What causes right sided pain at back in the ribcage?
could be kidney stone
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
You may be having a right kidney stone which mostly has descended down into the urerer.
I would suggest that you get an ultrasound of your abdomen to locate the same.
Further management will depdnd upon the location, size and number of them.
Till then for pain you may take any painkillers and antiemetic for nausea.
Dr. Ashish Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Indigestion and right side and back pain at ribcage
- What causes right sided back pain after gall bladder removal
- What causes right sided back pain with stomach pain
- What causes right side lower back pain and cracking
- What causes middle back pain
- What causes severe back pain
- Pain on my right back side ribcage
- What causes twinges right side of back
- What causes left sided and lower back pain
- What causes pain in the left side of back