What Causes Right-sided Abdominal Pain?
Need some details to guide you better
My name is Dr Muhammad Ali Rauf & i will look into your problem.
I have gone through your query and would try to help you in the best possible way. There could be a number of causes for abdominal pain. I would be in a better position to guide you anything if you answer following questions please:
1. since when is she having pain?
2. does pain radiate from one side to any other side?
3. any history of nausea, vomiting or fever?
4. any history of constipation or diarrhea?
5. is she on any medication?
6. any other symptom that you would like to share?
I will be looking forward for the answers to conclude the discussion in the best interest of yours.
Most probably muscular in nature
Thank you for the answers. I have gone through them. Most common cause for such pain is muscular in nature. If i were her treating doctor then i would have advised following things:
- Acetaminophen suspension thrice a day for 2 days
- take hot water in a rubber bottle and place it at the site of pain. It will give soothing effect.
- Avoid lifting heavy weight.
Hopefully she will see improvement in 2-3 days BUT if condition remains same or aggravates then she needs to visit hospital for further management.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help if not then don't forget to close the discussion and rate it.
Wishing her good health !!
You are welcome
You are welcome. I'll be available 24/7 for if you need any assistance. Don't forget to close the discussion and rate it.
Wishing you two good health.