What causes right sided abdominal pain?
Acute Cholecystitis is possibility
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day
Right sided abdominal pain with referred pain to neck following possibility needs to be considered
1. Cholecystitis: inflammation of gall bladder could present with such symptoms.
2. Acute Pancreatitis
3. Acid peptic disease
If the neck pain is associated with retrosternal squeezing pain possibility of Ischemic heart disease to be considered.
Do get back to me if you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you.
Dr Deepak XXXXXXX
MBBS, MS, MCh
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes right sided abdominal pain
- Lower right side abdominal pain after period
- Right side abdominal pain car crash
- Right side abdominal pain especially after urination
- Right side abdominal pain bulimia
- Right side abdominal pain with brown discharge
- Right sided abdominal pain mirena coil
- Right side abdominal pains blood in stool
- Right side abdominal pain
- Right side abdominal pain pregnancy