What causes right bundle branch block?
Not a concern....
Welcome to Healthcare Magic,
RBBB is no way associated with electrocution. It is even seen in normal people with out any underlying heart problem.
I do see lot of cases in my clinic with even complete RBBB, only thing I do is reassure them. So the conclusion is RBBB is seen in normal individuals also.
There are some pathological causes :-
1. Ishaemic heart disease
2.Right ventricular hypertrophy
3.COPD with right heart failure
4.Rhematic heart disease.
But remember Left Bundle branch block is a serious concern and it always denotes underlying heart problem.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does incomplete right bundle branch block irbbb mean
- Bundle branch block causes
- What is a bundle branch block
- Can tacchycardia cause right bundle branch block
- What is the hazard ratio of right bundle branch block
- Rt. bundle branch block causes
- Right bundle branch block
- What does a right bundle branch block mean on an ekg
- What does it mean when an ekg says right bundle branch block
- Can drinking cause right bundle branch block
- What causes heaviness in lungs with pain in lungs and ribs?
- What causes loss in taste?
- Is taking IMOL plus safe when breastfeeding?
- Treatment for chronic diarrhea despite taking Loperamide?
- Should i be tested for Hepatitis B as my boyfriend has just been...
- Is parasoft cream safe to use for dry skin?
- Does Iron Sucrose or Iron Dextran contain blood?
- What causes gout, foot rash and bumps on neck inspite of using metroprolol?
- Suggest treatment for recurrent balanitis
- Can Lexapro,Nexium,Trazadone and Hydroxyine Pam be taken together?