What causes right axis deviation in the heart?
No Need to get stressed
I am Dr Mittal
I have read your query.
I have seen the ekg.
The lines V2-V3 are ok.
There is no significant problem.
There is minor deviation of heart to right that may cause the ekg changes.
But the is normal for many people.
So I wont suggest you get worried.
I dont know why the ekg was done in the first place.
But I wont suggest worrying about the ekg.
Better information may be elicited from a Stress test
best of luck.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes heart to pound
- Right axis deviation causes
- What are the causes of right axis deviation
- What causes left axis deviation of heart
- What causes heart fluttering
- What causes a heart mummer
- Right heart failure causes
- What is the cause of the harding of the heart
- What cause heart papations
- What causes heart papaltation