What causes retroverted uterus of 9.7?
Do not worry
Thank you for your query. I can understand your concerns.
Do not worry
1) Reroverted uterus of 9.7 cms is just like normal and nothing to do about it. Many normal women have it.
2) Nabothian cysts do no harm and resolve mostly on their own. They do not require treatment. The are small boil like things which goes away
3) The hemorrhagic cyst needs to be taken out laparoscopically but that too is a non cancerous cyst and not much to worry about.
But yes you will need to get it out sometime.
Relax. YES you have something and NO its not dangerous. Just get a consultation for cyst removal.
Feel free to consult me directly
Dr. Som Biswas M.D. XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can a retroverted uterus cause bloating
- What causes a bulky retroverted uterus
- Surgery for retroverted uterus treatment
- What is a bulky retroverted uterus
- Mirena coil with retroverted uterus
- What is retroverted uterus with heterogeneous endometrium
- Retroverted uterus causes
- Is retroverted uterus a cause for infertility
- What is a retroverted uterus
- What is retroverted uterus with intact endometrium