What causes retraction of the penis post a prostate removal surgery?
Retraction of penis is mostly due to age related Penile Hypoxia
Thanks for query .
Based on the facts that you have noticed your penis getting retracted after surgery of Prostate Removal
The retraction of penis at this is common and due to
1) Age related penile Hypoxia
2) Result of surgery itself .
The operation of putting penile implant that you have talked about is done for Erectile Dysfunction due to Vascular Insufficiency which does not respond to all modalities of treatment fail to achieve desire erection for sexual intercourse .
In this procedure two silicon rods are implanted in Corpora Cavernosa sheath .
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Prostatitis causes
- What causes a prostate infection
- What causes prostate inflammation
- What cause a bruise on prostate gland
- What can cause asymmetric prostate
- What can cause prostate problems
- What could cause the penis to shrink post hydrocelle surgery
- What causes an enlarged prostate
- Can prostatitis cause pain or discomfort of the penis or testicles?
- What causes a mushy prostate