What causes repeated miscariages?
I read your query and I understand your concerns.
1. Your husband seems to be suffering from tuberculosis.
2. He has to take AKT treatment.
3. This could possibly cause of abortion but cannot be confirmed.
4. You need to undergo hysteroscopy to evaluate uterus to check if there is any anatomical reason for abortion.
Let me know if you have any more questions.
Dr. Mahesh Koregol
If there are any specific tests which confirm TB then kindly advice regarding the same.
Thank You so much..!!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause and treatment for repeated respiratory infections
- What causes repeated lung and bladder infections
- What is the cause and treatment for repeated vaginal infection
- What could cause repeated occurence of a boil on eyes
- What could cause repeated abortions
- What are the causes of repeated spells of dizziness
- What causes repeated episodes of mastistis in the breast
- What causes repeat uti
- What causes repeated styes
- What causes repeated sinus infections