What causes regular headaches?
Can be treated with drugs.
Welcome to HCM.
I can understand your concerns.
Migraine can be treated with drugs like amitriptyline or propranolol (prescription drugs), given for prophylaxis of pain attacks.
Most of the time it settles with drugs but it can relapse in some cases when the drugs are stopped.
Other than drugs, you should try to avoid loud sounds, strong lights and walking in sun.
Also, practice relaxation exercises like deep breathing and meditation. This will also help.
Kindly discuss this with your doctor.
Hope this helps.
Feel free to ask further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Regular headache cold fever cough sinus infection amoxicillin taken
- I am 34 years old suffering from regular headaches
- Regular headaches temperature rises some relief with motrin permanent cure
- Cause for regular headaches
- Child regular headaches mood swings
- Regular headaches and irregular period
- What is causing regular headaches with heavy periods and bruising
- Feeling weak getting regular headaches whom to consult
- What causes headaches
- Regular headaches migraines permanent solution