What causes regular headaches lasting for few minutes on right side of head?
my apologies its the right side of my head
Blood pressure still high.
Hi and thanks for using HCM.
I have read your question and understand your concerns.
In my opinion, blood pressure needs still a better control, as it may be the cause of your headaches.
The value 140 is still high, the desiderate level is 120 mmHg. Any value above this last is considered hypertension.
I suggest you to discuss with your treating Doctor about a better strategy of controlling blood pressure.
There is need for a reevaluation of your concerns after a period of good blood pressure control.
Hope this answers your question. If you have additional questions or follow up questions then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Regular headache cold fever cough sinus infection amoxicillin taken
- I am 34 years old suffering from regular headaches
- Regular headaches temperature rises some relief with motrin permanent cure
- Cause for regular headaches
- Child regular headaches mood swings
- Regular headaches and irregular period
- What is causing regular headaches with heavy periods and bruising
- Feeling weak getting regular headaches whom to consult
- What s causing headache behind the head on left side
- Regular headaches migraines permanent solution