What causes redness on the scrotum?
Could be dermatitis, please answer few questions
Thanks for being at HealthcareMagic,
According to your complaints, it could be dermatitis.
I need to ask you a few questions:
What is the duration of the redness particularly?
Do you have any itching, burning or any other complaints on the affected areas?
Do you have diabetes or any other ailments?
Kindly revert with the answers.
The only ailments I suffer from are asthma and osteoarthritis. My only allergy is to penicillin.
Could be dermatitis, you may apply cortisone cream
It could be dermatitis.
I would recommend you to apply a mild topical steroid like Cortisone cream to the affected area twice daily for 7-10 days.
Also, wear cotton underwear, avoid strenuous physical activity and stay in the cool airy environment.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- No itch very red scrotum causes
- What causes scrotum to be red and saggy
- Std that causes red rash on scrotum
- Red burning scrotum causes
- What causes red and inflamed scrotum
- Red scrotum syndrome causes
- What causes red and oozing scrotum
- What std causes a red scaly rash on scrotum
- What could cause redness on scrotum
- What causes redness of scrotum triggered by heat
- What are the symptoms of scabies?
- Suggest treatment for superficial folliculitis on inner thigh
- Suggest treatment for graying of hair and hair loss
- What causes red colored lesion on the hips?
- Suggest treatment for dry lips
- Suggest treatment for recurrent acne
- Suggest treatment for itching in the armpits
- What causes tiny skin tags in neck area?
- How to get rid of body lice?
- Suggest treatment for itching on neck, hands and legs