What causes redness on the face?
I just looked in the mirror. It's been a while since I came out of the shower. The area is only slightly blotchy red and there are a few small lumps in the area. One lump seems to be flaky. Does this information help you at all?
I tried to take a picture of the area but it's too late. The reddish area is very difficult to see. Only very slightly red. One little lump is flaky on top. Does this help you at all?
seems to be eczema,,,following details needed first....
I understand your concern.
I'd appreciate to have a picture of the affected area: just wash your face with warm water and use the soap you used when having a shower, and see if the redness will appear. If yes, take a picture and send in.
From what you are saying, it seems like an eczema to me. Is the skin there also flaky/dry?
What have you used so far?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes recurrance of red rash on face and neck
- What causes red blotchiness puffiness on face
- What could cause face flush and red splotches
- Causes of hot red face
- Red puffy face causes
- Causes of face turning red
- Red face causes
- Redness on face caused by tylenol
- What causes red face after death
- Red face caused by retin a