What causes redness on penis?
There is no need for PEP
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day
First and foremost let me reassure you there is no cause for concern.
As anal penetration did not occur, it was basically an attempt of unerected penis entering the anus:It basically is not a significant exposure.
There is no need for PEP.
The redness in the penis is likely to be due to friction during attempted insertion. HIV infection does not cause any lesion in genitalia.
Local application of Framycetin ointment may be helpful.
Do get back to me if you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you.
Dr Deepak Kishore
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause for redness on penis after masturbation
- What is the cause for red dots on penis head
- What causes irritation and red bumps on penis head
- What is the cause of red bumps on penis
- What could cause little red bumps in the penis
- What causes redness on the penis
- What causes red spots on penis
- What causes red on head of penis
- What causes red patch on penis
- What is the cause of penis turning red